Japan memories - The HersyP's Jouney

22.5.56

Japan memories



I can really remember when I arrived at Japan. That's sound AMAZING. That was my first time at Japan and you know, that very impress me!

I quite not remember that name of the place, That's my worse habit. I never remember the thing I should do hahahah.

My wallet was lost at Japan. I drop it on the road. Fortunately, the tour guide kept it and returned to me. He said ' don't worry because when you lost your wallet in this country, it will always be returned to you! ' haha this country is very very high security or sort of that.

I cannot remember where this place call, haha my bad habit. I can remember only I like this sign very much.
I think this sign was placed in some ancient village.


I can remember the snow on the ground, actually it wasn't snow anymore, it became iceberg that time haha. But that's so good! The whether was very cool, I think it was less than 10 degree Celsius.  


Nearby our hotel, There was the street which the tour guide said that it's like our 'Morning Market' hahah.


This is Mustsumoto castle! You know, I was very very want to go there! If you read Detective Conan you'll know why.



I think this place is - - I don't know the term in English, I will find it but not this time haha - - It's like somewhere that the bus will park and let the passenger  relax on this place.


Doraemon! That day was celebrate for 100 or 1,000 years of Doraemon! (I quite cannot remember at all haha) 


Here's the glasses bridge! In fact, The reflection on the water make it look like glasses!

I LOVE Japan haha. That's place was AMAZING! Oh, I'd like to go there again. The native people were as polite as you could imagine, Their smile face, Their conversation. I think I fall in love with them all! hahah.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: